category: Development, Made in Colombia, Project Management, User Experience
Designed, developed and launched the new hartz.com website for both mobile and desktop. The website was built to spec on Wordpress.
I was responsible for:
• Information Architecture - sitemap and user flows
• Identifying all unique page templates - ie. Product Listing Page, Product Detail Page, Brand Page, etc.
• Wireframes - built in Sketch and Omnigraffle
• Creating filters and search requirements
• Written development requirements
• Management of website development team
• Co-facilitated on-site content workshop
This was a full service project that ran in iterations over 18 months. This website was developed by my team in Colombia.
This was a full-service project, built in phases over 18 months. My key responsibilities included information architecture, wireframing, content workshops with brand managers and managing the product build and launch. This website was built to spec on Wordpress. It included mobile and desktop versions, animations, back-end customizations to ease content management, content workshops, custom pages and training. This project was developed by my team in Colombia.
IA, UX/UI, Prototyping, Wireframes, Project Management and Development
Worlder Inc, Hartz